The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Locking car doors may save you from Charlotte's most prevalent crime - Charlotte Observer 07/30/2015Locking car doors may save you from Charlotte's most prevalent crimeCharlotte ObserverAnd for years, police gave thefts from autos second-class status, taking reports of the crime over the phone and not sending investigators out to collect evidence or dust for fingerprints. Former Chief Rodney Monroe changed the policy when he took over ...
- Ardmore community meets over crime concerns - myfox8.com 07/30/2015myfox8.comArdmore community meets over crime concernsmyfox8.comInvestigators told residents they are not seeing an increase in crime. Since January of this year, 67 homes have been broken into. That's up one break-in compared to the same time last year. Car break-ins are also up by one this year at 55 reports when ...and more »
- Crime continues to rise across North Dakota - WDAY 07/29/2015Bismarck TribuneCrime continues to rise across North DakotaWDAYIn other crime, the state saw a one percent decrease in aggravated assault compared to 2013. But the report highlighted a serious problem for the western counties as nearly one-third of all assaults took place in or near the oil fields. The sharpest ...State crime increases in North Dakota, oil p […]
- Can Big Data Help Catch A Crime Gang That Operates Across 36 States? - Forbes 07/29/2015ForbesCan Big Data Help Catch A Crime Gang That Operates Across 36 States?ForbesSo when detectives at inter-agency conferences began to realize the startling similarities of the petty crime waves they were attempting to stem, the scale of the operation started to become clear. And it was also clear that they would need a new ...
- Bluegrass Crime Stoppers Crime and Suspect of the Week, July 29 - Lexington Herald Leader 07/30/2015Lexington Herald LeaderBluegrass Crime Stoppers Crime and Suspect of the Week, July 29Lexington Herald LeaderIf you have information about either the Crime of the Week or the Suspect of the Week, do not try to take action on your own. Call Bluegrass Crime Stoppers at (859) 253-2020 or at 1-877-970-2020. To place a free call on an AT&T Wireless phone, pre […]
- Locking car doors may save you from Charlotte's most prevalent crime - Charlotte Observer 07/30/2015
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 334,160 hits