The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Why county's crime continues to drop - U-T San Diego 04/18/2014Why county's crime continues to dropU-T San DiegoSAN DIEGO — The number of serious crimes committed in San Diego County resumed its 30-year downward trend last year, after a bump up in 2012, according to an annual report released Thursday. Last year's rate of violent crime was the second-lowest in ...Auto Thefts Down Sharply Over Decade Ago, While […]
- Child killer Eric Smith calls his crime 'horrendous,' 'violent' - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle 04/18/2014Child killer Eric Smith calls his crime 'horrendous,' 'violent'Rochester Democrat and Chronicle"That child that committed that crime, he's gone. He's never coming back." Parole officials said that Smith appears to be making progress in institutional programs and has a clean discipline record. But said his release would […]
- Kansas City shootings: Could victims' religion affect hate crime charges? - CNN 04/16/2014CNNKansas City shootings: Could victims' religion affect hate crime charges?CNNThat's because federal hate crime statutes criminalize offenses involving "actual or perceived" race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability of any person. "To qualify as a hate crime, all that ...Suspec […]
- Why can't we do more for victims of crime? - Los Angeles Times 04/18/2014Why can't we do more for victims of crime?Los Angeles TimesThirty years ago, Congress passed the Victims of Crime Act, which directed money from fines and fees paid by criminal offenders to programs designed to help their victims. Since then several billion dollars have been doled out, not just to federal ...OUR VIEW: Keep victims of crime in mindCarlis […]
- Seven jailed in meth-fueled crime wave - mySanAntonio.com 04/17/2014Seven jailed in meth-fueled crime wavemySanAntonio.comThis is one of six suspects held Wednesday April 16, 2014 by San Antonio Police. Chief William McManus said the group of people are suspected of stealing cars, boats, electronics, guns and more to support methamphetamine habits. The suspects were ...and more »
- Why county's crime continues to drop - U-T San Diego 04/18/2014
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 283,975 hits