The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime In Rural Oregon - NPR 04/23/2014NPRCitizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime In Rural OregonNPRYou might think, out in the country, there's not much crime to speak of. But in rural southern Oregon, high unemployment, the growing use of meth and other drugs, and the sudden lack of law enforcement has fueled an explosion of burglaries, vehicle ...and more »
- A bloody Easter in Chicago ushers in new federal crime unit - MSNBC 04/21/2014The GuardianA bloody Easter in Chicago ushers in new federal crime unitMSNBCA bloody Easter weekend in Chicago has shaken up what had been months of steady declines in gun violence, ushering in the city's warm season with a bang. Weekend violence left nine dead and at least 35 wounded, including six children, an escalation ...Is Rahmbo cooking crime sta […]
- Report Shows Cyber Crime is on the Rise - The Wire 04/22/2014The WireReport Shows Cyber Crime is on the RiseThe WireWhile fraud and financial motivations still tend to dominate the spectrum of reasons behind cyber crime, believe it or not, they declined as a proportion of the whole in 2013. Meanwhile, attempts to steal intellectual property rose, Jacobs said. “It's ...Espionage outpacing financial crime as better […]
- The crime victim's reaction to today's Supreme Court decision - Washington Post 04/23/2014The crime victim's reaction to today's Supreme Court decisionWashington PostIt's crazy that people keep committing this crime year after year and now victims like me have to keep reliving it year after year. I'm not sure how this decision helps anyone to really know if, when, and how restitution will ever be paid to kids and ...and more » […]
- BRPD reports major crime down 7.4 percent in 2013 - The Advocate 04/23/2014BRPD reports major crime down 7.4 percent in 2013The AdvocateContinuing a more than decade-long trend, crime in Baton Rouge decreased in 2013 from 2012, with violent crime dropping 15 percent, according to statistics released Tuesday by the Baton Rouge Police Department. The Uniform Crime Reporting numbers ...Major crime down in Baton RougeSFGateBaton Rouge […]
- Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime In Rural Oregon - NPR 04/23/2014
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 284,424 hits