The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Voices: On a grim anniversary, new fears over crime - USA TODAY 03/10/2014Voices: On a grim anniversary, new fears over crimeUSA TODAYNEW YORK — After the murder of Kitty Genovese 50 years ago Thursday, night began to descend on this and America's other big cities. It did not lift for more than a quarter-century. Genovese was 28. Returning home from work around 3 a.m., she was ...and more »
- Minn. lawmaker responds to tweet about NBA, street crime - USA TODAY 03/10/2014TheWrapMinn. lawmaker responds to tweet about NBA, street crimeUSA TODAYA tweet by a Minnesota state representative about the National Basketball Association has raised eyebrows via social media. Rep. Pat Garofalo tweeted, "Let's be honest, 70% of teams in NBA could fold tomorrow + nobody would notice a difference w/ ...Minnesota Lawmaker Pat Garof […]
- Less drugs, more art: Fountain Square fights back against recent crime - Fox 59 03/10/2014Less drugs, more art: Fountain Square fights back against recent crimeFox 59SOUTHEAST SIDE — Those who live and work in the up-and-coming Fountain Square neighborhood say that despite recent violent crime, their effort to turns things around is working. The southeast side, near Fountain Square, provides the ultimate contrast: ...
- Sheriff: Murray Hill violent crime up 1% - First Coast News 03/11/2014Sheriff: Murray Hill violent crime up 1%First Coast NewsMiller says in the last few years she's seen an increase in violence crime. "I do not go outside after dark," said Miller. That's the same case for Keely Kopp. She moved back to the Murray Hill area after going to college in Tallahassee and it's ...and more »
- Lakeview man booked with hate crime in beating of gay man in Marigny - The Times-Picayune 03/11/2014Lakeview man booked with hate crime in beating of gay man in MarignyThe Times-PicayuneLakeview's Alex Coniglio, 25, is accused of second-degree battery and a hate crime in connection with a Feb. 24 incident in which police said a gay man was beaten into unconsciousness in the Faubourg Marigny. (Photo courtesy of Orleans Parish Sheriff's ...
- Voices: On a grim anniversary, new fears over crime - USA TODAY 03/10/2014
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 280,235 hits