The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- 1994 crime bill haunts Clinton and Sanders as criminal justice reform rises to top in Democratic contest - Washington Post 02/12/2016Washington Post1994 crime bill haunts Clinton and Sanders as criminal justice reform rises to top in Democratic contestWashington PostHillary Clinton's role in a two-decade-old crime bill has emerged as a major point of criticism among supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders, who say the legislation accelerated the racial disparities that are at the heart of […]
- The 1994 Crime Bill Was Intended to Help, Not Hurt, Black Americans. Does That Matter? - Slate Magazine 02/12/2016Slate MagazineThe 1994 Crime Bill Was Intended to Help, Not Hurt, Black Americans. Does That Matter?Slate MagazineBoth essays focused in part on the 1994 crime bill that Clinton championed during the first term of her husband's presidency—a bill that expanded the use of the death penalty, created new three-strikes rules, and offered funding for states t […]
- The True Crime story Alabama won't believe - AL.com 02/12/2016AL.comThe True Crime story Alabama won't believeAL.comYes, crime is bad. It is too high, too senseless and too sad. There are pointless shootings, heinous and high-profile carjackings. Scroll across your screens and see them all. Look at the home invasions and killings, and talk of how society is eating ...
- A Republican Crime Proposal That Democrats Should Back - New York Times 02/12/2016New York TimesA Republican Crime Proposal That Democrats Should BackNew York TimesAs a legal principle, mens rea means that causing harm should not be enough to constitute a crime; knowingly causing harm should be. Walking away from the baggage carousel with a suitcase you mistook for your own isn't theft; it's theft only if you ...
- Should public drunkenness be a crime? - DesMoinesRegister.com 02/12/2016Should public drunkenness be a crime?DesMoinesRegister.com“Public intoxication is the only crime in our code that criminalizes a state of being — intoxication — as opposed to criminalizing a bad action or behavior,” Wolfe said Thursday during an Iowa House subcommittee meeting on the proposed change to Iowa ...
- 1994 crime bill haunts Clinton and Sanders as criminal justice reform rises to top in Democratic contest - Washington Post 02/12/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 353,894 hits