The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime In Rural Oregon - NPR 04/23/2014NPRCitizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime In Rural OregonNPRYou might think, out in the country, there's not much crime to speak of. But in rural southern Oregon, high unemployment, the growing use of meth and other drugs, and the sudden lack of law enforcement has fueled an explosion of burglaries, vehicle ...and more »
- The crime victim's reaction to today's Supreme Court decision - Washington Post 04/24/2014The crime victim's reaction to today's Supreme Court decisionWashington PostIt's crazy that people keep committing this crime year after year and now victims like me have to keep reliving it year after year. I'm not sure how this decision helps anyone to really know if, when, and how restitution will ever be paid to kids and ...and more » […]
- Mental illness not a crime; why treat it that way? - Boston Globe 04/24/2014Mental illness not a crime; why treat it that way?Boston GlobeTHINK FOR a moment about the unconditional love we have for our children. Nothing prepares us for it. The bond continues unbroken as our son or daughter goes through the various phases of life. We try to be the best possible parents, sometimes under ...
- Palm Beach County reports drop in overall crime rate - Sun-Sentinel 04/24/2014WPECPalm Beach County reports drop in overall crime rateSun-SentinelCrime in Broward and Palm Beach counties took a dip in 2013 and remained in line with the state's overall decline in criminal offenses, according to reports released by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement on Wednesday. By Kate Jacobson, Sun ...FDLE: County crime down for sixth str […]
- Crime Scene Photographs From The 1920s-1960s Give A Glimpse Into ... - Huffington Post 04/23/2014Crime Scene Photographs From The 1920s-1960s Give A Glimpse Into ...Huffington PostA selection of over one million crime scene photographs have been hibernating in the halls of Los Angeles' City Records Center, concealing away fragments of the city's blood-stained history in a 47,000-square-foot repository. But an exhibition at this ...
- Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime In Rural Oregon - NPR 04/23/2014
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 284,500 hits