The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Despite lower crime rates, support for gun rights increases - Pew Research Center 04/18/2015Pew Research CenterDespite lower crime rates, support for gun rights increasesPew Research CenterBut there may be another factor behind this shift: Americans' changing perceptions about crime. Over the past 25 years or so, there has been a divergence between American perceptions about crime and actual crime rates. And those who worried about crime ...
- California serial killer denied parole; man went on 9-day crime spree in 1977 ... - Fox News 04/18/2015Fox NewsCalifornia serial killer denied parole; man went on 9-day crime spree in 1977 ...Fox NewsThis 1977 booking photo provided by the Anaheim, Calif. Police Department shows Brett Matthew Paul Thomas, 18. On Friday, April 17, 2015, the convicted serial killer who went on a nine-day rampage that claimed the lives of four people in 1977 was ...and more »
- Police and community ralliy against violent crime - WTSP 10 News 04/18/2015WTSP 10 NewsPolice and community ralliy against violent crimeWTSP 10 News"There is a lot of black-on-black crime. The reality is, it does exists," says Lt Randy Peters. Together, locals, Tampa police, church leaders, and city leaders including Mayor Bob Buckhorn, took their message to the streets. They chanted "PEACE ...and more »
- Who can enjoy 'American Crime' with so little screen time? - SFGate 04/16/2015SFGateWho can enjoy 'American Crime' with so little screen time?SFGateIn the March 29 letters, Karen Hagspiel laments that she could not enjoy “American Crime” because it is a show “in between commercials.” I completely agree with her. I have been DVR-ing the series since it premiered and watch it when I can. As far as ...
- Ceremonies will honor crime victims in South Mississippi, and those who help ... - SunHerald.com 04/19/2015SunHerald.comCeremonies will honor crime victims in South Mississippi, and those who help ...SunHerald.comTIM ISBELL/SUN HERALD/2009Candles are lit in memory of crime victims in Harrison, Hancock and Stone counties each year in a ceremony held at First Baptist Church of Gulfport. This year's ceremony is Friday at 11 a.m. The public is invited to attend […]
- Despite lower crime rates, support for gun rights increases - Pew Research Center 04/18/2015
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 320,539 hits