The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Fresh Air Weekend: Graham Yost, Review Of Courtney Barnett, 'American Crime' - NPR 03/28/2015NPRFresh Air Weekend: Graham Yost, Review Of Courtney Barnett, 'American Crime'NPRFresh Air Weekend highlights some of the best interviews and reviews from past weeks, and new program elements specially paced for weekends. Our weekend show emphasizes interviews with writers, filmmakers, actors, and musicians, and often includes ...and more »
- House endorses new crime lab for eastern Montana - Montana Standard 03/29/2015Ravalli RepublicHouse endorses new crime lab for eastern MontanaMontana StandardHELENA — On a 91-9 vote, the state House endorsed a bill Saturday to establish a new eastern Montana crime laboratory in Yellowstone County to supplement the work of the current State Crime Lab in Missoula. House Bill 512, by Rep. Dale Mortensen ...House panel endorses tax cut bi […]
- Ex-Ole Miss Student Indicted for 'Racial Hate Crime' - Newsweek 03/28/2015NewsweekEx-Ole Miss Student Indicted for 'Racial Hate Crime'NewsweekHe was charged with conspiracy to violate civil rights in a “flagrant” move to intimidate students of color. Mississippi's NAACP branch has called the actions a “racial hate crime.” Harris withdrew from the university last spring following the incident ...James Meredith respon […]
- Total Onondaga County crime inched down in February, but assaults spiked - Syracuse.com 03/28/2015Syracuse.comTotal Onondaga County crime inched down in February, but assaults spikedSyracuse.comSYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Assaults jumped up in February while overall crime across Onondaga County decreased slightly, according to an analysis of the Syracuse.com Crime Database. In February the number of crimes reported in Onondaga County, excluding ...and more »
- Prayer vigil remembers children lost or killed by crime - Montgomery Advertiser 03/29/2015Montgomery AdvertiserPrayer vigil remembers children lost or killed by crimeMontgomery AdvertiserA dozen concerned community members gathered in front of Metropolitan United Methodist Church off Rosa L. Parks Avenue on a chilly Saturday afternoon to pray for those children and others killed by violent crime or tragedies, and those who have gone ...
- Fresh Air Weekend: Graham Yost, Review Of Courtney Barnett, 'American Crime' - NPR 03/28/2015
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 318,571 hits