The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Chileans spooked by crime, demand government action - Reuters 07/30/2015ReutersChileans spooked by crime, demand government actionReutersSANTIAGO Hundreds of Chileans took to the streets of affluent Santiago neighborhoods on Wednesday night, clanging kitchenware and waving banners to protest what they say is an explosion in crime in one of South America's safest nations.and more »
- The Latest: Hate crime not ruled out over Confederate flags placed near MLK ... - Fox News 07/30/2015Fox NewsThe Latest: Hate crime not ruled out over Confederate flags placed near MLK ...Fox NewsA pastor is calling the placing of Confederate flags near the Martin Luther King Jr. Center in Atlanta a "hateful act," and police say they aren't ruling out a hate crime. The Rev. Raphael Warnock, senior pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church near the .. […]
- Immigrant in US illegally was released before Ohio crime spree in which he's ... - Los Angeles Times 07/30/2015Los Angeles TimesImmigrant in US illegally was released before Ohio crime spree in which he's ...Los Angeles TimesA Mexican man living in the U.S. illegally had been stopped by Ohio authorities and released weeks before a crime spree in which he's suspected that left one woman dead, officials said. Juan Emmanuel Razo-Ramirez, 35, is accused of atte […]
- Locking car doors may save you from Charlotte's most prevalent crime - Charlotte Observer 07/30/2015Locking car doors may save you from Charlotte's most prevalent crimeCharlotte ObserverAnd for years, police gave thefts from autos second-class status, taking reports of the crime over the phone and not sending investigators out to collect evidence or dust for fingerprints. Former Chief Rodney Monroe changed the policy when he took over ...
- 'Worrisome' increase in drug arrests spurs jump in N.D. crime rate - Grand Forks Herald 07/30/2015Grand Forks Herald'Worrisome' increase in drug arrests spurs jump in N.D. crime rateGrand Forks HeraldBISMARCK – North Dakota law enforcement agencies reported a record 4,000 drug arrests last year, a “worrisome” increase that contributed to a 4.4 percent jump in the state's per-capita crime rate, Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem said Wednesda […]
- Chileans spooked by crime, demand government action - Reuters 07/30/2015
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 334,224 hits