The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Ban $100 bills to tackle crime: Ex-bank chief - CNBC 02/08/2016CNBCBan $100 bills to tackle crime: Ex-bank chiefCNBCHigh-denomination currency notes including the $100 bill should be eliminated, as this would help deter tax evasion, financial crime, terrorism and corruption, the former head of Standard Chartered Bank has argued. Peter Sands, who is now a senior ...Scrap high-value notes to fight crime, says ex-bank chie […]
- City to offer new visa option for undocumented crime victims - Capital New York 02/08/2016Capital New YorkCity to offer new visa option for undocumented crime victimsCapital New YorkThe city's Commission on Human Rights will begin issuing visa certifications to undocumented immigrants who are victims of crime, letting them stay in the country during investigations and giving them a path to legal permanent residence, Mayor Bill de ...
- Violent crime makes sharp rise in 2015 - Columbia Daily Tribune 02/08/2016Columbia Daily TribuneViolent crime makes sharp rise in 2015Columbia Daily TribuneViolent crimes reported to Columbia police rose sharply in 2015, with increases in three of four categories compared to 2014. The city had only one homicide, down from five in 2014, but aggravated assaults totaled 376, up from 226, and police ...and more »
- Brittany Harper “Active Participant” in Crime Spree - WKRG 02/08/2016Brittany Harper “Active Participant” in Crime SpreeWKRGShe is reportedly in stable condition in the jail infirmary recovering from gunshot wounds from the firefight that took the life of her partner in crime, Blake Fitzgerald. “It's clear that he was running from the law. It's clear that he personally had ...and more »
- Jacksonville sheriff wants $180000 in forfeiture money to pay for anti-crime plan - Florida Times-Union 02/08/2016Florida Times-UnionJacksonville sheriff wants $180000 in forfeiture money to pay for anti-crime planFlorida Times-UnionInteracting with other cities about their crime-related issues will help Jacksonville deal with its ongoing violence, Sheriff Mike Williams said Monday to support spending $180,000 with the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. The money wou […]
- Ban $100 bills to tackle crime: Ex-bank chief - CNBC 02/08/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 353,649 hits