The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- DeKalb County: Most crime on the decline in 2013 - Dekalb Daily Chronicle 03/08/2014Dekalb Daily ChronicleDeKalb County: Most crime on the decline in 2013Dekalb Daily ChronicleOverall, crimes reported by DeKalb police decreased by almost 6 percent in 2013, with 1,433 incidents reported. Lowery credits initiatives such as having proactive street enforcement dealing with gangs and street crime, as well as Lowery becoming ...and more »
- Man Can Be Tried in Teenage Burn Attack - ABC News 03/06/2014ABC NewsMan Can Be Tried in Teenage Burn AttackABC NewsIn the years that followed the 1998 attack that horribly burned her then-8-year-old son, Colleen Middleton felt fear and frustration over the possibility that the person she believed was responsible would never be taken to trial. That fear and ...Judge: Texas man can be tried in childhood crimeUSA TODAYJ […]
- New Haven detectives go to school, train in simulated-crime situations - New Haven Register 03/08/2014New Haven detectives go to school, train in simulated-crime situationsNew Haven Register“By doing it early they get a jump on it versus just learning it from experience,” said Peter Massey a lecturer at UNH who ran the crime scene portion of the program. The reports were critiqued for errors and omissions, said Lt. Al Vazquez, the ...
- Canyon Country East Crime Report Zone 8: deputies investigate burglaries - Santa Clarita Valley Signal 03/08/2014SCVNEWS.comCanyon Country East Crime Report Zone 8: deputies investigate burglariesSanta Clarita Valley SignalLast week, the following Part 1 crimes occurred in Canyon Country East: (1) Grand Theft Auto (1) Assault with a Deadly Weapon (2) Residential Burglaries (1) Vehicle Burglary (1) There were two residential burglaries reported in Zone 8 last week. The […]
- New York Today: Crime Drops - New York Times (blog) 03/06/2014New York Today: Crime DropsNew York Times (blog)Through the first two months of 2014, serious crime in the city has dropped, compared to last year – which turned out to be a historically low year for crime. Murders are down 19 percent, to 44, from 54. Rape, robbery, burglary and grand larceny have ...and more »
- DeKalb County: Most crime on the decline in 2013 - Dekalb Daily Chronicle 03/08/2014
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 279,866 hits