The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- What Donald Trump Doesn't Understand About Immigrants and Crime - The Atlantic 07/07/2015The AtlanticWhat Donald Trump Doesn't Understand About Immigrants and CrimeThe AtlanticEven 28 percent of U.S.-born Latinos said that they are less likely to contact police officers even if they've been the victims of a crime because they fear police will look into the immigration status of people they know. Among undocumented immigrants ...TIMELIN […]
- Not a hate crime? Video shows brutal beatdown of white man on July 4th in ... - Twitchy 07/07/2015TwitchyNot a hate crime? Video shows brutal beatdown of white man on July 4th in ...TwitchyIn an interview later in the afternoon, Neville said categorizing the assault as a hate crime was the opinion of reporting officer Alicia Essert. She drew that conclusion, Neville said, because McKnight was attacked by a group of people from the ...and more »
- Guns Don't Deter Crime, Study Finds - Live Science 07/06/2015Live ScienceGuns Don't Deter Crime, Study FindsLive ScienceA high-profile shooting, like the June 17 crime that left dead nine members of a historically black church in Charleston, South Carolina, is typically followed by calls for greater gun control, along with counter arguments that the best way to stop gun ...and more »
- Why wasn't Donald Dickerson charged with a hate crime in the beating of a ... - NOLA.com 07/07/2015Why wasn't Donald Dickerson charged with a hate crime in the beating of a ...NOLA.comMoore said the Ray family -- which includes David Ray, his wife Angela, and two daughters who were 12 and 14 at the time of the incident -- did not want to pursue hate crime charges. In an ongoing civil suit the Ray family filed against Dickerson and ...and more »
- Stats show crime continues to rise in St. Louis - STLtoday.com 07/07/2015STLtoday.comStats show crime continues to rise in St. LouisSTLtoday.comST. LOUIS • Reported crime in St. Louis is up in almost all categories, according to the latest statistics released by the police department. Homicides have increased by nearly 60 percent compared to the same time last year; robbery is up by about 40 ...
- What Donald Trump Doesn't Understand About Immigrants and Crime - The Atlantic 07/07/2015
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 326,504 hits