The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- McCarthy cut crime but high-profile violence doomed him - Chicago Sun-Times 12/01/2015Fox 32 ChicagoMcCarthy cut crime but high-profile violence doomed himChicago Sun-TimesEmanuel, in a news conference Tuesday, acknowledged that McCarthy's policing strategies led to a major reduction in overall crime in Chicago. But McCarthy became “a distraction” after two high-profile police shootings and a gang-related assassination ...Latest crime nu […]
- Murder in America - The Economist (blog) 12/01/2015The Economist (blog)Murder in AmericaThe Economist (blog)THIS year, newspapers have been filled with dramatic headlines about a supposed surge in murders. Many cities saw large jumps in crime during the first half of the year: the murder rate rose 48% and 59% compared to the same period the previous year in ...and more »
- Did Prop. 47 cause state crime boost? - The San Diego Union-Tribune 11/30/2015The San Diego Union-TribuneDid Prop. 47 cause state crime boost?The San Diego Union-TribuneSince the initiative's passage, crime rates have gone up in California, especially in the state's 10 largest cities. Law-enforcement officials – including San Diego Police Chief Shelley Zimmerman – have been blaming the new voter-approved law for the ...
- Man shot in IMPD crime 'hot spot' - Indianapolis Star 12/01/2015Indianapolis StarMan shot in IMPD crime 'hot spot'Indianapolis StarA man was rushed to the hospital after he was shot in the back Tuesday morning on the Near Northside, dispatchers said. Officers were called to the scene in the 1000 block of West 29th Street just after 7 a.m. for reports of shots fired, according to ...and more »
- Tucson police: Man arrested after 40-minute crime spree - Arizona Daily Star (blog) 12/01/2015Arizona Daily Star (blog)Tucson police: Man arrested after 40-minute crime spreeArizona Daily Star (blog)A Tucson man is facing charges of assaulting multiple people during a 40-minute crime spree in midtown on Monday, police said. Ivan Crim, 20, was arrested and booked into the Pima County jail following several assaults, police said. He is facing 11 ...and […]
- McCarthy cut crime but high-profile violence doomed him - Chicago Sun-Times 12/01/2015
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 346,661 hits