The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Lanier being pulled in different directions over DC crime spike - Washington Post 09/01/2015WTOPLanier being pulled in different directions over DC crime spikeWashington PostThe city's surge in violent crime has longtime D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier facing unprecedented scrutiny from residents, activists and her own officers. On Monday, the police union released the results of an informal poll in which 1,100 officers ...Police: Violent cr […]
- After weekend of shootings, Durham police to visit other crime fighting cities - WTVD-TV 08/31/2015WTVD-TVAfter weekend of shootings, Durham police to visit other crime fighting citiesWTVD-TVCrime prevention consultants hired by the U.S. Department of Justice visited the Bull City in May. They're working on a list of crime fighting recommendations to curb gun violence and improve community policing. They say other cities are also ...
- U.S. Judge Rules Sexual Trafficking Is Not a Violent Crime - Daily Beast 09/01/2015Daily BeastU.S. Judge Rules Sexual Trafficking Is Not a Violent CrimeDaily BeastUnfortunately, the statute defining that firearm crime, known as section 924(c), has been criticized as one of federal law's most enigmatic thanks to its “bramble of prepositional phrases.” Senior Judge Andre Davis, who wrote the ruling, must have ...and more »
- Dozens of Venezuelans shot by police amid crime crackdown - U.S. News & World Report 08/31/2015U.S. News & World ReportDozens of Venezuelans shot by police amid crime crackdownU.S. News & World ReportThe slayings raised concerns about a recent crime-fighting initiative that aims to take back neighborhoods overrun by gangs. The program, officially rolled out in July as Operation Liberate the People, has already seen police shoot and kill more t […]
- Starting Tuesday, truancy not a crime in Texas - WFAA 08/31/2015Starting Tuesday, truancy not a crime in TexasWFAADALLAS – Starting Tuesday, skipping school will no longer be a crime for students. Until now, Texas had been only one of two states that made truancy a criminal act. The new law changes the way truants are treated in the court system. No longer will be ...and more »
- Lanier being pulled in different directions over DC crime spike - Washington Post 09/01/2015
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 337,406 hits