Los Zetas had threatened Anonymous with retribution if they released any information concerning the names of the Drug cartels soldiers. Los Zetas had indicated they would kill 10 people for each name released, and this became the contributing factor for the turn-about in the campaign proposed by Anonymous.
It dont Matter!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated 03/18/2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Vigil Held for Hate Crime Victims - U.S. News & World Report 03/17/2018Vigil Held for Hate Crime VictimsU.S. News & World ReportA vigil for the victims of hate crimes will be held Sunday at the Alabama Capitol. March 17, 2018, at 10:47 a.m.. Vigil Held for Hate Crime Victims. Share. ×. Share on Facebook · Post on Twitter · Post to Reddit. Email. Share in LinkedIn · Share on ...and more »
- Does the LAPD still need gang injunctions to fight crime? The city is about to find out - Los Angeles Times 03/17/2018Los Angeles TimesDoes the LAPD still need gang injunctions to fight crime? The city is about to find outLos Angeles TimesA Los Angeles police officer checks the tattoos for gang affiliations of a parolee arrested on an outstanding warrant at MacArthur Park in 2016. (Patrick T. Fallon / For The Times). For decades, police in Los Angeles have considered gang i […]
- Albania arrests 39 in crackdown on immigration crime rings - Washington Post 03/17/2018Albania arrests 39 in crackdown on immigration crime ringsWashington PostTIRANA, Albania — Albania police have arrested 39 people in a crackdown on crime rings illegally sending about 1,000 Albanians to Britain, the United States and Canada. Police chief Ardi Veliu said Saturday that, after months of an international ...and more »
- A new true-crime TV series connects a serial killer to the 'Making a Murderer' case - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel 03/16/2018Milwaukee Journal SentinelA new true-crime TV series connects a serial killer to the 'Making a Murderer' caseMilwaukee Journal SentinelA new true-crime documentary series claims that one man was responsible for several of the most high-profile murders of the past 70 years — including that of Teresa Halbach, whose killing was the focus of the Netfli […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated 03/18/2018
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León obama Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?…
- 384,514 hits