Los Zetas had threatened Anonymous with retribution if they released any information concerning the names of the Drug cartels soldiers. Los Zetas had indicated they would kill 10 people for each name released, and this became the contributing factor for the turn-about in the campaign proposed by Anonymous.
It dont Matter!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated 12/12/2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Hackers hit key ATM network in crime spree that clears $10 million - Ars Technica 12/11/2017Ars TechnicaHackers hit key ATM network in crime spree that clears $10 millionArs TechnicaA previously undetected hacker group has netted around $10 million in heists on at least 20 companies, in some cases by targeting the transfer networks banks use to transfer money, a Moscow-based security firm said Monday. Members of the MoneyTaker ...and more »
- Indianapolis Mayor Eyes More Officers, Anti-Crime Steps - U.S. News & World Report 12/11/2017Fox 59Indianapolis Mayor Eyes More Officers, Anti-Crime StepsU.S. News & World ReportIndianapolis officials say they'll continue to boost the size of the city's police force and expand support for neighborhood anti-crime efforts in response to a seven-year trend of increasing homicides. Dec. 11, 2017, at 7:12 p.m.. Indianapolis Mayor ...Mayor H […]
- Fried chicken-loving thief arrested after returning to scene of crime - Fox News 12/11/2017Fox NewsFried chicken-loving thief arrested after returning to scene of crimeFox NewsA 21-year-old was arrested on Thursday for allegedly stealing chicken and biscuits from a New York City fast-food eatery. (iStock). A man believed to have robbed a New York City fried chicken restaurant in July was arrested on Thursday after returning ...
- Sexual harassment should be treated as a hate crime - Chicago Tribune 12/11/2017Chicago TribuneSexual harassment should be treated as a hate crimeChicago TribunePeople carry signs addressing the issue of sexual harassment at a #MeToo rally outside of Trump International Hotel on December 9, 2017 in New York City. (Stephanie Keith / Getty Images). Sally KohnSpecial to the Washington Post. The Harvey Weinstein ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated 12/12/2017
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León obama Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?…
- 381,292 hits