A former police officer, Imperial County, named Hector Jesus Zamora, 42 years old, was arrested for possession of explicit child pornography, found on his personal computer equipment during a search conducted in his house located in Temecula.
Zamora was arrested in November this 2011 facing charges of possession of child pornography, but was temporarily released after posting bail of $ 5,000. However, on Thursday, the defendant was presented with his lawyer before Superior Court Judge Becky Dugan, Riverside County, where he was to appear at a second hearing on January 31, 2012.
According to the District Attorney’s Office, investigators from the Sexual Assault forces (SAFE for its acronym in English), Zamora was found with two dozen explicit photographs where children appeared posing. The photographs found in Zamora’s computer appear to have been taken 10 years ago when I lived in Holtville, east of El Centro, California, where he worked as a police officer. Currently, the former police officer lives in Temecula since 2005. The children have not yet been identified, but could be any part of Riverside or San Diego.
Anyone with information can call the SAFE, 866-723-3595.
- Fire chief accused of possessing child pornography (mysanantonio.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” TSA Worker Caught Downloading Child Pornography (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Electronics seized from prof in porn on plane case (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Europol Says Child Pornography Ring Busted (abcnews.go.com)
- Worcester diocese seeks to have priest defrocked (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- ‘Virtual’ child pornography shame of computer shop boss from Rossendale (menmedia.co.uk)
- Canadian Bishop Charged With Importing Child Pornography Apologizes (foxnews.com)