Fergie leaves pop with love
MEXICO CITY, Jan. 3 .- In the midst of the celebrations for 2012, Fergie confessed that in this new year feels like being a mom.
“Maybe, who knows?”, Responded to People vocalist of the band Black Eyed Peas California when asked if this would be the season that would form a family with her husband, Josh Duhamel.
According to the singer of 36 years to the love his music career would be in second place.
“I want to spend time with my husband, watching football, watching basketball,” said Fergie, who does not want “to have agenda” will be very good and refreshing for me. A definite change. ”
“I’m looking to have my home and not sleep in a city or different country every night,” said Fergie, whose real name is Stacy Ann Ferguson
- Fergie: ‘Maybe’ I’ll Have a Baby This Year (people.com)
- Baby Fever: Fergie Says ‘Maybe’ (worldaccordingtomonte.com)
- Fergie: ‘Maybe’ I’ll have a baby this year (cnn.com)
- Couple of the Year: Fergie and Josh Duhamel (sugamamaland.com)
- Will Fergie Have a Baby This Year? (celebs.gather.com)