The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Donald Trump's understanding of the historical nature of crime is upside down - Washington Post 08/29/2016Washington PostDonald Trump's understanding of the historical nature of crime is upside downWashington PostThe second peak occurred during the crime spike in the 1970s through early 1990s. In 1990, the murder rate was 32.9 for every 100,000 people. In 1992, the peak for the city, 939 people were killed. That period saw peaks in other large U.S. cities, […]
- St. Paul police focus on crime at University and Snelling - Minneapolis Star Tribune 08/30/2016St. Paul police focus on crime at University and SnellingMinneapolis Star TribuneCrime typically climbs as the weather warms, but while crime increased by 9 percent citywide from January to June, crime in the four police grids around Snelling and University increased 46 percent in that period. The grids stretch from Fairview Avenue ...
- Police log: Carson and Torrance crime reports - The Daily Breeze 08/29/2016Police log: Carson and Torrance crime reportsThe Daily BreezeAdditional information about crime in areas patrolled by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, including links to maps of crime, is available on its website, sheriff.lacounty.gov/. Armed robbery: Aug. 7, 184th Street and Towne Avenue. Armed ...
- Donald Trump says "inner-city" crime is near "record levels." Here's why he's wrong. - Mic 08/29/2016MicDonald Trump says "inner-city" crime is near "record levels." Here's why he's wrong.MicDonald Trump on Monday asserted that crime in the nation's inner cities is "reaching record levels" — a claim that flies in the face of the data. The Republican presidential nominee's assertion came during a stampede of […]
- 2016 Crime Photos Slideshow - Dallas Observer 08/30/2016Dallas Observer2016 Crime Photos SlideshowDallas ObserverOne of the best things about the Dallas Police Department's blog, DPDBeat.com, are the action-packed photos and videos the department posts to try to solve unsolved crimes. So far, DPD Beat has featured hammer-wielding thieves busting up an ATM, ...
- Donald Trump's understanding of the historical nature of crime is upside down - Washington Post 08/29/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Ryan Morse on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world…
- 363,041 hits