The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- The Dangers of Misreading the FBI Crime Report - New York Times 09/29/2016New York TimesThe Dangers of Misreading the FBI Crime ReportNew York TimesOver the last several decades, whenever there has been a reported increase in violent crime numbers, there have been people eager to seize on the statistics and argue, as the Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has, that crime is “out of ...FBI data release shows Chicopee crim […]
- Withdrawing from the Crime-Control System - Reason (blog) 09/29/2016Reason (blog)Withdrawing from the Crime-Control SystemReason (blog)Usually that phrase refers to the idea that increased scrutiny has made cops wary about policing proactively, leading to increases in crime. But as I noted here after the FBI released last year's crime statistics, there is a rival theory that focuses ...and more »
- Police Must Have Evidence Of A Crime Before Seizing A Suspect's Phone, Mass. High Court Declares - WBUR 09/29/2016WBURPolice Must Have Evidence Of A Crime Before Seizing A Suspect's Phone, Mass. High Court DeclaresWBURAn officer's belief that a phone may have evidence of a crime is not enough to claim probable cause to search or seize the phone, the state's Supreme Judicial Court declared Wednesday. (Unsplash). Massachusetts' highest court has ruled […]
- Man accused of fatal August crime spree faces arson charge - mySanAntonio.com 09/29/2016mySanAntonio.comMan accused of fatal August crime spree faces arson chargemySanAntonio.comA man accused of carrying out a deadly two-day crime spree last month is now accused of causing an explosion at a Northwest Side motel about a week before. Ralph Torres, 24, faces a charge of arson of a habitation for his involvement in an explosion ...UPDATE: Man accus […]
- Can 'predictive policing' prevent crime before it happens? - Science Magazine 09/28/2016Science MagazineCan 'predictive policing' prevent crime before it happens?Science MagazineRiding high in their squad car, officers Jamie Pascucci and Joe Kania are cruising the neighborhood of Homewood, scanning the streets for trouble. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has one of the highest murder rates among large U.S. cities, and violent crime ...
- The Dangers of Misreading the FBI Crime Report - New York Times 09/29/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?…
- 364,320 hits