It dont Matter!
- Crime rises by 13% in England and Wales, ONS statistics say - BBC News 10/19/2017BBC NewsCrime rises by 13% in England and Wales, ONS statistics sayBBC NewsThe number of crimes recorded annually in England and Wales has passed the five million mark for the first time in 10 years, rising by 13%, figures show. The Office for National Statistics said crimes in the 12 months to June were up from 4.6 million ...Police data shows crime rising […]
- Like Many Parts of American Life, Violent Crime Is Still Largely Segregated - HuffPost 10/19/2017HuffPostLike Many Parts of American Life, Violent Crime Is Still Largely SegregatedHuffPost“The rate of black-on-black crime (16.5 per 1,000) was more than five times higher than white-on-black violent crime (2.8 per 1,000). The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic crime (8.3 per 1,000) was about double the rate of white-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000 ...Stop peddling t […]
- A Marine Attacked an Iraqi Restaurant. But Was It a Hate Crime or PTSD? - New York Times 10/18/2017New York TimesA Marine Attacked an Iraqi Restaurant. But Was It a Hate Crime or PTSD?New York TimesPortland has been on edge over a sharp increase in hate crimes this year. Swastikas showed up on school walls; a mosque received a threatening letter that read “I will enjoy the sight of the blood of you and your fellow vermin running into the streets.
- Psychedelics may make people less likely to commit violent crimes - Quartz 10/19/2017QuartzPsychedelics may make people less likely to commit violent crimesQuartzPsychedelic drugs seem to mellow people out in a way that could prevent future crimes. Researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham recently found that people who have taken drugs like like magic mushrooms, LSD, or DMT, are statistically less ...Psychedelic Drugs Had a Sur […]
- 'Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders' Fails To Break Out Of OJ's Shadow - Above the Law 10/19/2017Above the Law'Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders' Fails To Break Out Of OJ's ShadowAbove the LawBecause television networks love to copy previous hits, it was no surprise when NBC announced that it was making its own limited series about a notable murder trial from the 1990s, Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders. Desp […]
- Crime rises by 13% in England and Wales, ONS statistics say - BBC News 10/19/2017
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León obama Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?…
- 379,622 hits