This is not worth writing about, This sitting President will do anything to win an election!
Four soldiers from an “anarchist militia” in the state of Georgia allegedly conspired to assassinate U.S. President Barack Obama, which is why they killed a former soldier and his girlfriend because they had discovered their plans, local television reported WSAV.
Private First Class Michael Burnett pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter in state court in Georgia, in Atlanta, and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors about the murder of Michael Roark, 19, and his girlfriend, Tiffany York, from 17, which occurred on December 5.
During his statement, Burnett said Roark had learned of the existence of the military while serving at Fort Stewart, also in Georgia, so they wanted to end “that loose,” said the assistant prosecutor Isabel Pauley.
The four accused members of the militia who were based at Fort Stewart, operated under the name Forever Always Ready Enduring (Lasting Forever Always Ready), whose acronym is FEAR, fear in English.
According to Pauley, the goal of the military was to overthrow the U.S. government, Obama killing and attacking its own military base.
In addition, poison watched a crop of apples in Washington state and had purchased $ 87,000 in weapons to carry out attacks.
Prosecutors have not yet decided whether to seek the death penalty for the other three soldiers.
The bodies of Roark and York were discovered in a heavily wooded area and both had been shot to death, according to the assistant.
Burnett faces 10 years in prison as part of their agreement, but could still face the death penalty if they do not cooperate, prosecutors said.
- Savannah, Obama, Fort Stewart targets of soldiers’ terror plot (savannahnow.com)
- Ga. murder case uncovers terror plot by soldiers (conservativeread.com)
- Prosecutors: U.S. Troops At Fort Stewart Formed Militia, Plotted To Assassinate President Obama (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Report: Anarchist Militia Within U.S. Military Plotted to Assassinate President Obama, Overthrow the Government (shtfplan.com)
- Georgia Murder Case Uncovers Alleged Terror Plot (freeinternetpress.com)