The alleged leader of the New Generation Jalisco cartel was not captured during the operation last Saturday August 25
Secretary of Public Security of Jalisco, Luis Carlos Najera Gutierrez de Velasco confirmed that Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, alias El Mencho , alleged leader of the New Generation Jalisco cartel, was not captured during the operation last Saturday August 25, as had been reported initially.
“(The Mencho) was in the locks himself in the metropolitan area at the time of the events they covered their retreat. Therefore it has not been presented to the public, nor does it appear from the dead, “said the official.
At a press conference, Najera Gutierrez de Velasco, said the social outrage should be focused against the offenders, “they caused the death of a person, which damaged the heritage of Jalisco and causing blockages.”
After participating in a meeting between the heads of municipal public security of the metropolitan area of Guadalajara between state and federal authorities said they returned to the peace in the region Cienega, where on Sunday there were some incidents, “a State Police that area sent surveillance operations and also the Mexican Army patrol in that area. “
He said that the authorities already conducted an investigation related to the blockages and helps with such instances.
As for the Code Red, mentioned that still remains and will be based on an analysis to be conducted in the next few hours to determine their conclusion.
He explained that the Code Red is an operating system that starts when any type of emergency, “is a communication that unites all security corporations and emergency according to the decision of the command is”.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the 15th Military Zone, Federal Police, the Ministry of Transportation, the Attorney General of the State (PGJE) and public security holders of the suburban municipalities to Guadalajara.