The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Nuances of crime stats lost in 2016 presidential debate - The Hill 09/27/2016The HillNuances of crime stats lost in 2016 presidential debateThe HillThe rate of violent crime in the United States rose markedly in 2015, though the increase masks a decades-long trend of declining crime rates during both Democratic and Republican presidential administrations. But amid protests against police shootings ...and more »
- Crime fear focus at first debate: James Alan Fox - USA TODAY 09/27/2016USA TODAYCrime fear focus at first debate: James Alan FoxUSA TODAYIndeed, matters concerning crime and justice do not ordinarily play a prominent role in presidential campaigns. After all, besides a limited array of federal offenses (e.g., trafficking in illegal drugs, stolen weapons, or indentured persons), most ...and more »
- Maybe Crime's Not Rising, But If Voters Think It Is ... - Bloomberg 09/27/2016BloombergMaybe Crime's Not Rising, But If Voters Think It Is ...BloombergAt the Republican Convention in July, Donald Trump intoned that “Decades of progress made in bringing down crime are now being reversed by this administration's rollback of criminal enforcement.” The media rushed to state, equally firmly, that he was ...and more »
- Donald Trump Is Wrong—Immigrants Don't Commit More Crimes - TIME 09/27/2016TIMEDonald Trump Is Wrong—Immigrants Don't Commit More CrimesTIMEImmigration only made a brief cameo in Monday night's debate, but Donald Trump managed to once again falsely connect immigrants to crime. In response to a question on race relations in America, Trump said: “We have gangs roaming the street. And in ...and more »
- FBI stats: Austin violent crime down, despite national increase - Austin American-Statesman 09/27/2016The Denver ChannelFBI stats: Austin violent crime down, despite national increaseAustin American-StatesmanAustin's downward trend in violent crime also countered statewide and regional violent crime rates across the southern United States. Nationwide, the number of violent crime incidents was up 3.8 percent, while in Austin, it is down 2.3 percent. Poli […]
- Nuances of crime stats lost in 2016 presidential debate - The Hill 09/27/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?…
- 364,256 hits