The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- How A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly Wrong - NPR 05/30/2017NPRHow A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly WrongNPRIn 1969, Philip Zimbardo, a psychologist from Stanford University, ran an interesting field study. He abandoned two cars in two very different places: one in a mostly poor, crime-ridden section of New York City, and the other in a fairly affluent ...and more »
- Va. crime commission to study expansion of DNA databank to include more people convicted of misdemeanors - The Daily Progress 05/29/2017The Daily ProgressVa. crime commission to study expansion of DNA databank to include more people convicted of misdemeanorsThe Daily Progress(DNA samples are also required in Virginia from: adults convicted of felonies and adults arrested for any violent felony and certain burglary crimes; juveniles, 14 or older at the time of the offense and convicted or adj […]
- Crime Stoppers Crime of the Week - Lufkin Daily News 05/30/2017Lufkin Daily NewsCrime Stoppers Crime of the WeekLufkin Daily NewsHoliday weekends are a great time to catch up with family and friends, and gather intel for your next Crime Stoppers tip. If your weekend barbeque included unintentional encounters with criminals, you might be able to turn your discomfort into cash by ...
- Zealous Prosecutor Leading Review of Violent Crime in Cities - U.S. News & World Report 05/29/2017U.S. News & World ReportZealous Prosecutor Leading Review of Violent Crime in CitiesU.S. News & World ReportCook, a zealous prosecutor who played a key role in writing the Justice Department's new policy encouraging harsher punishments for criminals, is now turning his attention to hate crimes, marijuana and the ways law enforcement seizes suspe […]
- Zealous prosecutor leading Justice Department review of violent crime in cities - The Denver Post 05/30/2017The Denver PostZealous prosecutor leading Justice Department review of violent crime in citiesThe Denver PostCook, a zealous prosecutor who played a key role in writing the Justice Department's new policy encouraging harsher punishments for criminals, is now turning his attention to hate crimes, marijuana and the ways law enforcement seizes suspects […]
- How A Theory Of Crime And Policing Was Born, And Went Terribly Wrong - NPR 05/30/2017
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?…
- 374,539 hits