The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Prosecutors detail suspect's 80-minute crime spree that left gas station worker dead - Chicago Tribune 07/23/2016Chicago TribuneProsecutors detail suspect's 80-minute crime spree that left gas station worker deadChicago TribuneGama, 19, hung his head as prosecutors laid out in detail the July 6 crime spree he is accused of carrying out with a 15-year-old boy, who is expected to appear next week in juvenile court. The spree ended that same morning when Gama fatally […]
- Overall crime is up in LA for the second straight year, LAPD reports - Los Angeles Times 07/22/2016Los Angeles TimesOverall crime is up in LA for the second straight year, LAPD reportsLos Angeles TimesThe difficulty driving down crime presents a potential political challenge to Garcetti as well, coming as the mayor seeks another term in office and continues his rise on the national stage. Next week, he is scheduled to speak at the Democratic ...As crime r […]
- Trump capitalizing on fears over crime - The Hill 07/23/2016Huffington PostTrump capitalizing on fears over crimeThe HillIt's not clear where Trump's statistics come from, though preliminary data for 2015 shows a 1.7 increase in violent crime from 2014 to 2015. The western regions of the country saw the greatest increase — over 5 percent — while the Northeast actually ...Donald Trump Tries To Trick American […]
- Why Donald Trump's Tactic on Crime May Not Meet Nixon's Success - New York Times 07/22/2016New York TimesWhy Donald Trump's Tactic on Crime May Not Meet Nixon's SuccessNew York TimesMr. Trump's decision to focus on crime instead fulfills the suggestion I made last year that Republicans might run on the issue in 2016, especially if protests or reforms were seen as encouraging crime. Since then, widespread allegations of a “Ferguson . […]
- Munich gunman fixated on mass killing, had no Islamist ties - Reuters 07/23/2016ReutersMunich gunman fixated on mass killing, had no Islamist tiesReutersBavarian state crime office president Robert Heimberger said the gunman, who German media named as Ali David Sonboly, was carrying more than 300 bullets in his backpack and pistol when he was later found dead of a gunshot wound. Following a police ...and more »
- Prosecutors detail suspect's 80-minute crime spree that left gas station worker dead - Chicago Tribune 07/23/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 361,507 hits