The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Why Black Lives Matter doesn't focus on 'black-on-black' crime - USA TODAY 07/27/2016USA TODAYWhy Black Lives Matter doesn't focus on 'black-on-black' crimeUSA TODAYWith the movement's attention comes a familiar refrain: Why doesn't Black Lives Matter focus on “black-on-black” crime? It's a question asked, in various forms, from Facebook to cable networks to comments on this site. The answer, one writer says, is […]
- Crime and illegal immigration are at decades-long lows, says Barack Obama - PolitiFact 07/28/2016PolitiFactCrime and illegal immigration are at decades-long lows, says Barack ObamaPolitiFact"Donald Trump calls it 'a divided crime scene' that only he can fix. It doesn't matter to him that illegal immigration and the crime rate are as low as they've been in decades, because he's not offering any real solutions to those issues […]
- Germany is cracking down on 'dark net' crime after the Munich shooting - Business Insider 07/28/2016Business InsiderGermany is cracking down on 'dark net' crime after the Munich shootingBusiness Insidergermany police cyber crime dark net deep web polizei An investigator of the Cybercrime Intelligence Unit of Germany's Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) Federal Crime Office is pictured during a media day in Wiesbaden, Germany, July 27, 2016. REUTERS/Ral […]
- Study looks at legal gun ownership and crime - Press Herald 07/28/2016Press HeraldStudy looks at legal gun ownership and crimePress HeraldIn the study, led by epidemiologist Anthony Fabio of Pittsburgh's Graduate School of Public Health, researchers partnered with the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police to trace the origins of all 893 firearms that police recovered from crime scenes in the year ...WaPo: 'New Evidence Confirm […]
- Trump's Russia Provocation Isn't Quite a Crime - Bloomberg 07/27/2016BloombergTrump's Russia Provocation Isn't Quite a CrimeBloombergBut let's assume Vladimir Putin was listening. Did Trump commit a crime by inciting lawless action? Or are his words protected by the First Amendment? Trump was probably making a political statement, trying to change the subject from a possible pro ...
- Why Black Lives Matter doesn't focus on 'black-on-black' crime - USA TODAY 07/27/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?… ANÁLISIS A FONDO. J.… on Pena Nieto government reaching…
- 361,665 hits