The sources corresponding by telephone said, the military zoned off the area and that thirteen suspected criminal gangs members were killed in the fighting, and added that government forces had no casualties. They did not specify whether anyone was arrested during the operation.
It dont Matter!
- Can 'predictive policing' prevent crime before it happens? - Science Magazine 09/28/2016Science MagazineCan 'predictive policing' prevent crime before it happens?Science MagazineRiding high in their squad car, officers Jamie Pascucci and Joe Kania are cruising the neighborhood of Homewood, scanning the streets for trouble. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has one of the highest murder rates among large U.S. cities, and violent crime ...
- Whether Crime Is Up or Down Depends on Data Being Used - New York Times 09/28/2016New York TimesWhether Crime Is Up or Down Depends on Data Being UsedNew York TimesThe news from the F.B.I. crime data was alarming: The murder rate rose sharply last year, driven by jumps in several major cities. Four urban areas — Baltimore, Chicago, Milwaukee and Washington — accounted for about a fifth of the increase in ...
- Cold Cases: Crime and Punishment in Antarctica - New York Times 09/28/2016New York TimesCold Cases: Crime and Punishment in AntarcticaNew York TimesUnder the terms of the 53-nation Antarctic Treaty, workers accused of serious crimes at a research base are subject to the jurisdiction of their home country. So when an American cook attacked a co-worker with a hammer in 1996 at McMurdo Station — the ...
- Trump's Phony Crime Crisis - Reason 09/28/2016ReasonTrump's Phony Crime CrisisReasonWhile murders did rise by 11 percent in 2015, that increase was driven mainly by a small number of cities, and the violent crime rate is still much lower than it was in the early 1990s—lower, in fact, than in all but two years since 1971. The homicide ...Sweet: Trump opines on Chicago crime; skips city in suburban s […]
- Nuances of crime stats lost in 2016 presidential debate | TheHill - The Hill 09/27/2016The HillNuances of crime stats lost in 2016 presidential debate | TheHillThe HillThe rate of violent crime in the United States rose markedly in 2015, though the increase masks a decades-long trend of declining crime rates during both ...Daily chart: Crime in America's big cities is almost universally falling ...The Economist (blog)all 6 news articles » […]
- Can 'predictive policing' prevent crime before it happens? - Science Magazine 09/28/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Best TAGSAcapulco Arrest Attorney general Attorney General of Mexico Baja California Barack Obama California Cannabis Central America Chihuahua China Ciudad Juárez Coahuila Colombia Crime CULIACÁN Drug cartel Drug Enforcement Administration El Chapo Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Police Felipe Calderón Guadalajara Guatemala Guerrero Gulf Cartel Guzman Health Heriberto Lazcano Human rights Illegal drug trade Jalisco Joaquín Guzmán Loera Juárez Cartel Kidnapping Knights Templar La Familia Michoacana Law Los Angeles Los Zeta Los Zetas Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexican Drug War Mexico Mexico City Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering Monterrey Morelos Murder National Defense Secretariat New York Nuevo Laredo Nuevo León Office Organized crime PGR Police Politics San Diego Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas Tijuana Twitter United Nations United State United States United States Department of Defense Veracruz Zeta
From the Readers
hotdogfish on United States of America has L… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… Peru has become the… on Peru has become the world… 行動電源 on Have you been scammed lately?…
- 364,282 hits